SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture
The study aims to develop an SDG Blueprint to inform integrated approaches on sustainable agriculture at the national level in India. It is crucial that the lenses of sustainable development, climate action, value chains and multi-stakeholder approaches be considered for sustainable agriculture to contribute towards food security, livelihoods, and ecosystem integrity. Through tools such as stakeholder mapping, systematic literature review, sustainable agriculture metrics, nominal group techniques, key informant interviews and stakeholder validation, an SDG Blueprint will be developed to inform policy and praxis on the issue of sustainable agriculture.
The project is supported by the Royal Norwegian Embassy. The study will also provide insights into the interlinkages between sustainable agriculture and other SDGs in India at the policy interface. The study considers crop-based agriculture systems and related value chains broadly comprising of pre-production, production, and post-production stages.
- SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture: First Expert Consultation (22nd September)
- SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture: Second Expert Consultation (26th September)
- SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture: Third Expert Consultation (5th October)
- SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture: Fourth Expert Consultation (10th October)
- SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture: Fifth Expert Consultation (12th October)
- Dialogue on SDG Blueprint for Sustainable Agriculture | 9th November 2023