Youth Climate Conclave Online Competitions and Webinars (2nd edition)
In order to facilitate creation of youth network to address the challenges of Climate
Change and to sustain existing momentum in youth climate action in India, Phase II of Youth Climate Conclave is proposed through an educative and competitive approach. The overall objective of this assignment is to organize EU-India Youth Engagement on climate change issues through blog writing, photography and short video competition that will contribute to an EU-India Youth Climate Change Conclave to be organized in February, 2021. The Conclave will result in a youth declaration, a monograph and a video documentary of selected short videos that will be presented at the World Sustainable Development Summit.
The specific objectives of the assignment are to organize:
1. Stakeholder meeting to finalise the timeline of activities and to
ensure long term feasibility of this initiative;
2. Kick-off event for EU-India Youth engagement on climate change by
announcing the online competitions;
3. Blog writing competition on climate action;
4. Photography competition on climate action;
5. Short video competition on climate action;
6. Youth Climate Conclave Webinar for students.