Preparation of water quality status report of Maharashtra 2019-20
The main objective of this project is to prepare a water quality report 2019-20 for Maharashtra based on the data provided by MPCB.
The detailed scope of work includes:
• Identification of outliers and parameter values exceeding the permissible limits.
• Descriptive statistics shall involve compilation of each data of the following: (i) percentage of missing values; (ii) minimum and maximum values, data range of each monitoring location; (iii) percentiles, arithmetic mean; (iv) trend detection at all monitoring locations for key water quality parameters and water quality index for last 10 years.
• Preparation of surface water quality indices and ground water quality indices.
• Data analysis of surface water and ground water for preparation of water quality indices.
• River-wise graphical presentation of water quality trend for last 10 years of 294 stations.
• Spatial presentation of water quality indices for peak summer and post monsoon months for the year 2019-20.