Chief Sustainability Officers Forum
Mr Pankaj Kalyani
TERI RETREAT, Gual Pahari, Gurugram
What is there?
- Knowledge sessions covering the business case for energy transition in Indian industries and integration of India's National Indicator Framework of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with business strategy and reporting
- Action and consultation sessions focussing on the implementation of renewable energy and integration of SDGs into sustainability strategies
Who should attend?
- Chief Sustainability Officers/ Designated Officers leading sustainability functions
- Representatives from TERI CBS member companies
- Understanding the business case for energy transitions in Indian industries
- Integration of SDGs into business strategies and developing an effective disclosure mechanism aligned with India's National Indicator Framework
- Exchange ideas to co-create business solutions to emerging sustainability challenges
- Learn to avoid the top 10 mistakes while increasing renewable energy share in energy mix
- Network and learn from industry leaders practising sustainability
For agenda, please click here.