Second International Conference on Nanobiotechnology for Agriculture
The Second Edition of International Conference on Nanobiotechnology for Agriculture (NanoForAgri 2018) will be organized by TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre in December 2018.
Theme: Detection, Conservation and Responsible Use of Natural Resources
The event will feature Plenary Sessions, Keynote Lecture, Youngsters’ Forum, Stakeholders and Policy Sessions, Poster Presentations, and Oral Presentations. More than 200 participants from across the globe are expected to attend the conference.
- Nanoimaging for Diagnosis and Detection
- Bionanocatalysis and sensing
- Post-harvest management and food preservation using nano-biotechnological approaches
- Integrated nutrient management and soil conservation including biomaterial-based nanoformulations
- Integrated pest management involving nanomaterials
- Gene delivery systems
- Fate of nanomaterials including transformation and toxicity, risk assessment studies
Glimpses of NanoForAgri 2017 (Organised by TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre)
The International Conference on Nanobiotechnology for Agriculture: From Research to Innovation was organised on 20th -21th November, 2017, by TERI Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre (TDNBC) in partnership with Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, along with support from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).