Practical energy audit training programme
The need for capacity building of engineers in energy efficiency and affordability concerns for full-fledged energy audits by several entities forms the genesis of this workshop. It builds on TERI’s experience of over 2000 energy auditing and energy management services. The proposed workshop provides illustrated case studies which will be instrumental to the participants in taking up energy saving measures in their day to day operations, thus further corresponding to energy cost savings and greenhouse gases emission reductions.
The objectives of the programme are
- To reach out to engineers in various industries and provide affordable training and knowledge sharing platform on energy auditing
- To familiarise participants with techniques, methodology and industry best practices in adopting energy conservation measures through case studies
- Introduction to Energy Audit and Management
- How to conduct energy audit for Electrical Systems and Drives, Pumping systems, Fans and Blowers, HVAC systems, Cooling towers, Compressed Air systems, Boiler and steam systems, Lighting systems etc. with case studies
- Improvements and maintenance measures on Power Quality
- Expert talk on Open Access Power Purchase
- Renewable energy integration for industrial sector
Benefits for participants
- Curated energy efficiency case studies from industries to relate and adopt
- Interactive discussions on first hand experiences of trainers and industry representatives on energy conservation measures
- Energy efficient technology supplier and industry user networking platform
Exclusive promotional discount on Energy Clinics - an affordable focused approach energy efficiency consultation platform
Who can apply?
- Industry/commercial building owners, engineers and utility staff who wish to (i) adopt energy conservation measures or (ii) partner with ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects.
- Public sector employees working on EE programme
- New energy auditors and managers
- Graduates and final year students from relevant engineering disciplines
Registration fees: Rs. 2800/- (Inclusive of applicable taxes; Registration kit; Study material; Lunch and high tea for both the days; Participation certificate).
Accommodation for outstation participants available at additional nominal charges.
Bank transfer to
The Energy and Resources Institute;
HDFC Bank Limited, Indiranagar.
Account Number: 0184 10000 50017;
IFSC code: HDFC0000184.
Participants are requested to send their Name, Designation, Organisation, Phone number, Screenshot of the transaction and Transaction ID to email@example.com.