Nutrition status and response strategies for India
TERI, a partner in the Food and Land Use Coalition (FOLU) India, is organising a webinar on "Nutrition status and response strategies for India" on 11th December 2020 at 3:00- 5:30 PM IST.
On 11th December 2020, 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM IST
India is facing a triple burden of undernutrition, overnutrition, and micronutrient deficiencies. The webinar will focus on various impactful initiatives such as Poshan Abhiyaan and Anemia Mukt Bharat with an aim to address malnutrition in India. These initiatives have focused on addressing nutrition security and underlying environmental determinants through actions in various sectors.
- Shri S Vijay Kumar, Distinguished Fellow, TERI; Lead, Food and Land Use Coalition (FOLU) - India; Former Secretary, Ministry of Rural Development
- Dr Ajay Mathur, Director General, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Shri C K Mishra, Former Secretary, Ministry of Healthand Family Welfare
- Dr Alok I Ranjan, Country Lead-Nutrition, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and South Asia
- Ms Meena Sehgal, Senior Fellow, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Dr Avula Laxmaiah, Head, Public Health, National Institute of Nutrition
- Dr Rajan Sankar, Director, The India Nutrition Initiative, TATA Trusts
- Dr Purnima Menon, Senior Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute
- Dr Puja Gupta, Associate Professor, Resource Management & Design Application, Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi