Chief Sustainability Officers Forum Meeting 2018
Ms Preeti Bathla
Narmada Hall, TERI Retreat, Gual Pahari
- Knowledge sessions covering current and emerging sustainable practices in global environment, energy transition in India and emerging financial instruments for sustainability.
- Action and consultation sessions on Collaborative approaches to waste management, SDGs and Indian Businesses and Matchmaking sustainability challenges with business solutions
Who should participate?
- Chief Sustainability Officers/ Designated officers leading sustainability functions
- Representative from TERI CBS member Companies
The participants will
- Unlock business value from the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)/ Know the business opportunities associated with SDGs
- Be the part of solution to India’s waste management challenge
- Network and learn from industry leaders practising sustainability
- Visit to TERI's green campus and witness green technologies in action
- Exchange ideas over novel business solutions to our common environmental challenges