3-Day Training and Capacity Building Programme on Performance Evaluation Tools for Sustainable Buildings
TERI is organising a 3-day programme for engineers and architects from across the country. The training program will be conducted by TERI professionals and renowned architects. The training program will cover concepts of sustainable development, tools available for performance analysis, hands-on exercises for demand calculation of energy, water, waste, use of dynamic software for energy demand calculations, lighting, thermal comfort and Life Cycle Thinking Analysis for green building measures.
Who should participate?
Architects, MEP Engineers, Contractors , PMC Consultants, PHE Engineers, Civil engineers, Structural Engineers, Technical Heads, Researchers, Academicians, Graduate Students, Government Officers, ULB officials etc.
- Session 1: Overview and Concepts of Sustainable Development, Codes and Standards in India
- Session 2: Sustainable Site planning and Microclimate Analysis
- Session 3: Introduction on integration of daylight, efficient lighting and Calculation methods
- Session 4: Use of software to predict daylight availability
- Session 5: Efficient Cooling Technologies and Whole Building Energy Performance Simulation
- Session 6: Life Cycle Thinking
- Hands-on software training
INR 16500 (Avail early bird INR 14500 till 20th July, 2019) inclusive of GST