3-Day Training and Capacity Building Program on "Performance Evaluation Tools for Sustainable Buildings"
The 3-Day Training and capacity building program on "Performance Evaluation Tools for Sustainable Buildings" designed to create capacities of professionals to undertake sustainable and green development.
Professionals will be equipped to evaluate and predict the performance of their building designs throughout the design stage by use of software tools and numerical calculation methods that will be taught during the training program. The intense training is based over the duration of 3 days, where the technical sessions cover all the concepts involved in performance evaluation of different aspects of green building along with hand holding exercises for both simulations and manual calculations.
Who should participate?
Architects, MEP Engineers, Contractors, PMC Consultants, PHE Engineers, Civil engineers, Structural Engineers, Technical Heads, Researchers, Academicians, Graduate Students, Government Officers, ULB officials etc.
- Session 1: Overview and Concepts of Sustainable Development, Codes and Standards in India
- Session 2: Sustainable Site planning and Microclimate Analysis
- Session 3: Introduction on integration of daylight, efficient artificial lighting and Calculation methods
- Session 4: Use of software to predict daylight availability
- Session 5: Efficient Cooling Technologies and Whole Building Energy Performance Assessment
- Hands-on software training
INR 16500 (inclusive of GST)
*(Early bird registration fee - INR 14500 till 1st March, 2020)*