GRIHA for Existing Buildings (EB)
The webinar was conducted to showcase the intent behind each criterion of the GRIHA EB rating variant. The session informed the audience about the rating process, mandatory criteria and required documentation for each appraisal.
- Overall presentation was good.
- Rohan Chauhan, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- It was very interesting webinar and it is appreciable that all my doubts have been cleared. I would like to get updates for any other webinar to be held in future.
- Smriti Gupta, New Delhi, Delhi
- Everything is fine with the current webinar further it will be helpful if more webinars can be conducted on GRIHA updates
- Yasodha Mathiyalagan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Watch Recorded Webinar
Ms. Ashu Dehadani
Manager (Technical and Publications) at GRIHA Council
Ms. Ashu Dehadani is Manager (Technical and Publications) at GRIHA Council. She has been working at GRIHA Council for more than 2 years. Ashu is an architect with Masters in Sustainable Architecture. Before going the GRIHA Council, she has worked with Prof. Jyotirmay Mathur at Centre for Energy and Environment, Jaipur, taught at MNIT, Jaipur and worked as an architect in Jaipur, Chandigarh and Jodhpur. She has 11 years of experience in the field of sustainable architecture, green buildings and design. She had won the Rajaram bapu Patil National Award for Promising Engineering Teacher (For creative work done in technical education) in 2009 in the area of National Environment Awareness Campaign & Innovations in Teaching and was awarded a gold medal during the Master’s degree. As a member of the State Level Scrutiny Committee for the Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme, she contributed in selecting deserving institutions to implement the scheme. She is also a Section Managing Committee member, Rajasthan chapter, Indian Society for Technical Education.