The conference has an Inaugural Session, five Technical Sessions and a Ministerial Session. The following track themes are in sync with the overall conference theme and the tracks/ sessions will be populated by experts, key actors, and stakeholders from the respective field.
- Recent Development in Alternate Vehicle Fuels (Technical Session 1)
- State-of-art Development in Automobile Engines for Flex Fuels—An Industrial Perspective (Technical Session 2A)
- Recent Development in Alternate Vehicle Fuels—A Fuel Industry Perspective (Technical Session 2B)
- A Roadmap towards Zero Emission Drop-in Fuels (Technical Session 3A)
- Combustion of Alternate Fuels in IC Engines—An LCA (Life Cycle Analysis and Well-to- Wheel Approach) and Environmental Aspects (Technical Session 3B)
- Ministerial session on Alternate Fuel Policy and Regulations in Automobile Sector