Other Reading Material
GREEN Olympiad examination addresses a range of topics such as water, energy, air, forest, biodiversity, climate, global warming, sustainable development, culture, and current affairs on the environment and green skills. Students who have registered for the GREEN Olympiad may glance through the following links to update their knowledge.
Please note: TERI does not provide specific reading material for the examination. However, we suggest that the participants stay updated on the themes mentioned above.
- Newsletters by Skill Council for Green Jobs-
- TED Ed portal on Earth School-
- IPCC 6th Assessment report by working group I on Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis-
- IPCC 6th Assessment report by working group II on Climate Change 2022: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability-
- IPCC 6th Assessment report by working group III on Climate Change 2022: Mitigation of Climate Change-