CoP (Conference of the Parties)
About the event
The Conference of the Parties draws attention to engagement and experience in negotiations on a range of climate change issues. It demonstrates interplay at various levels highlighting developing country challenges.
Every year, TERI engages in active constructive dialogue on climate policy and action at the United Nations Climate Change Conference. The formal platforms include the TERI exhibit and various side-events, organized by TERI, where TERI colleagues share TERI's research and insights on climate policy and sustainable development practices with wider audience.
- COP18 - Equitable and Efficient Access to Sustainable Development
- COP18 - CDM Policy Dialogue: Ministerial Dialogue about the role of market mechanisms under UNFCCC
- COP18 - Measurement and Performance Tracking (MAPT) Partner Workshop
- COP18 - Poverty, Climate Change, and Knowledge Institutions
- United Nations Climate Change Conference - COP18 and CMP8
- COP17 - Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Programme
- COP17 - Carbon Finance - Opportunities in Africa
- COP17 - Analyzing issues and options for implementing NAMAs
- COP17 - International confabulations & sub-national actions: Showcasing India's response to climate change
- United Nations Climate Change Conference - COP17 and CMP7
- COP15: A Good Climate for Jobs
- COP15: Climate justice and sustainable development: intensifying the dialogue between EU, India and China
- What are the potential social impacts of REDD initiatives, and how can such initiatives recognize the rights and roles of indigenous and local communities?
- COP15: Climate Change and Water Vulnerability: Strategies and Practices for Emerging Water Management and Governance Challenges
- COP15: Right to Sustainable Development - An ethical approach to climate change
- COP15: High-level Roundtable on Private Sector Solutions for Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
- COP15: TERI-ADB dialogue on attracting private sector investment in Climate Change Solutions