Digital Media Partner
ICDL seeks to build a strong community of information and knowledge stakeholders through partnerships and networking with organizations intending to collaborate and associate with this endeavour.
ICDL 2016 invites governments, non-government agencies, academic and research organizations, societies and associations of library and information professionals, IT professionals, archivists, and others to join us in organizing this event through sponsorship. A host of new measures have been taken up by the organizers to provide maximum mileage and benefits to collaborators and sponsors. Many new initiatives have been devised for sponsors to choose from.
Key benefits for you
- EXPOSURE to experts and leaders in the emerging fields like Big Data Analytics, Social Media Applications, Innovation and Knowledge Management, among others
- NETWORKING opportunities with leading researchers, academics, and industry delegates
- OPPORTUNITY to raise the company profile among the target sectors
- POSITIONING of knowledge-based products across India and globally
- PROMOTION of new initiatives, products, and services to multi-stakeholders
- IDENTIFICATION of emerging markets to generate prospective business opportunities
- COMMUNICATE brands and gain exposure with a wide spectrum of stakeholders, leaders, and decision-makers in the midst of knowledge management and digital library community
- OUTREACH to hundreds of delegates through e-mails, mailers
While the above list is only a broad outline of benefits, a more specific list of benefits is given for each category of the sponsors in the following pages.
Partnership levels designed to give you significant exposure at ICDL 2016
Click for choosing collaboration and sponsorship options.
|Government and bi-/multi-laterals organizations||Corporate and other Non-government agencies|
|A. Thematic Workshops||A. Thematic Workshop|
|B. Special Events||B. Special Events|
|C. Major Partnership Categories||C. Major Sponsorship Categories|
|D. International Exhibition Sponsorships|
|E. Business Development Opportunity|
|F. Other Sponsorship Categories|
For any queries regarding collaboration, please contact:Mr T P Sankar / Ms N Deepa
ICDL 2016 Organizing Committee
Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex
New Delhi 110 003
Tel: 91-11-2468 2100, 41504900 (Ext. 2763, 2764, 2765)
9810093533 (T P Sankar)
9810916962 (N Deepa)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org